THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 6 June 2012


Hello,my name is Shahrul Shawal.
You can call me shawal.I live in Kamunting Jaya.
In my family i have 6 all of it.I is a second son in family.
I was shy to talk to friends becouse i don`t have topics to talk.
I hope they don`t think that i arrogant.If they not reprimand  me,
they do not knows me.
I will  friends with anybody.
My hobby is fishing.this is  becouse my father like to fishing.
When i was child, my father always brings me to fishing.So know i realy like fishing.
I also realy like go trip on somewhare
.And now i can`t go anywhere becuse my family hope i  success in form 6(Pra U).
My dream is want to be a an aducated farmer.
I want to make a different to farmers and plantation.
In that case,I want to succss in STPM to make my dream come true and help farmers.
I hope Miss Boey can help me success and get band 4 in MUET...
Lets spm just be a tragedy and STPM  will make a victory to me...

0 comments: